Monday, June 29, 2009

Kitten Kaboodle

Why, oh why, do people dump poor defenseless animals? I found a kitten, skinny and sickly (she's now recovering nicely) but oh, it makes me see RED when people toss out a baby creature as though it's trash. She's really a sweet kitty and so far even Boxer hasn't been aggressive towards her (and he normally hates cats). She's now calling the spare bedroom home (I still can't trust Boxer to be around her without supervision). I'm trying to find a home for her but even the cat lovers I know say they already have too many cats. She's quiet and likes to cuddle in your lap. i just can't imagine why somebody dumped her. So say a prayer to St. Francis that I find a good home for her--I don't know how much longer Boxer will tolerate a cat in his home. But maybe he'll surprise me--an old dog CAN learn new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment