Wednesday, September 17, 2014

End of summer

Well, I guess it's time to update my blog. I attended the writer's conference in June and it was very eye-opening. I received positive feedback on my writing and learned that St. Louis has a vibrant writing community. Next on my list: visit Left Bank Books in the Central West End. I want to get a copy of the book "Sisterland". I submitted a work of flash fiction to a literary magazine but haven't heard back yet.
     I'm still waiting on a settlement for my accident. I've been behind on my bills ever since the accident and it feels like I'll never catch up.  Work has been stressful, as usual. Maybe with the merger, things will improve. I can hope.
     I check on my parents almost every day. Dad seems happy,even if he asks the same question ten times.  Mom gets stressed from dealing with him all day. She's afraid to leave him alone for too long.
     Jaxon is always happy and wants me to be happy too. I'm going to try to download a picture of him--hope this works....

No comments:

Post a Comment